Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm making up for last week. I'm assuming we have a bi-week for the break. which is perfect. i need a break.

1. mary hoehl - this is my artist inspiration for the week. this is my mother. my mother is also an artist and i have grown up watching her create. my mom works in 3d and 2d. she has remodeled every house we have ever lived in. she has worked as an exhibit designer at the science center and children's museum. she has definitely inspired me to continue on with my love of art and i have been able to see that being an artist is a very bumpy road.

2. the tent- my parents have a tent in the back of the house... we keep things in it. it's strange and we are now having thanksgiving dinner with my moms side of the family coming  here. sooo we are moving everything out of the tent and painting the  things inside white... it's a process, a looooong process. but anyway, watching the tent  transform has been an inspiration for me. it's amazing.

3. thanksgiving - i LOVE thanksgiving. i love being with my family. i love love. i love turkey. i love the feeling of warmth that you get inside of your body because of the love. it's so wonderful to be with people you love and share moments with them. mmmm. love.

No comments:

Post a Comment