Sunday, November 6, 2011

a letter to you

I suppose that recently i have lost some inspiration, or maybe its hope... however life takes strange turns for better and worse depending on the day... when amazing people walk into my life i cant help but just be fascinated and fall in love with them, their hearts leave an impact so strong on me..within me.
recently i have met some of those people that i react so strongly too, the real folks that just blow my mind with how much friendship they have to offer anyone who wants it...inspiration is buried somewhere within me, and i know that probably one person will read through this, i dont give a shit honestly. anyway whether i like it or not i love all of you, hopefully someday we all look back and think about each other and the basic impacts we've had on each other, those amazing things we have all unlocked because we care about what we are doing here..so i think what i am saying is that i am inspired by the current at which we all flow with each other, the life blood we all share within our studio spaces, and for that i want to thank you all.

also rednecks, i am one, and the obsession we all share with diesel trucks, ropin cows, and jumpin in the mud haha o western pa i will always have a place for you in the back of my truck



1 comment:

  1. 1. agree

    2. no to big trucks

    this is beth. won't let me post as anything other then anonymous. weird.

    ReplyDelete