Sunday, October 2, 2011

...

1)These ants in my apartment are like a primitive micro world that will not admit defeat to my destructive hands. They just keep gathering the crumbs i leave behind, and although part of me is very happy they are putting them to good use i just dont like seeing them in here. I love seeing them outside, thats great. Late summer i got back from a weekend in N.Y. and i let them crawl on me. When i appear in New York im always terribly overwhelmed by the lack of organic environment. I see the structures,machinery, people,people with mechanical devices and im overwhelmed, it is crawling with stone and metals, i refer to it as the necropolis i can almost only feel comfortable about humans and the moon,occasionally a tree i like.It is frightening. but when i get home go out and sit in a field and looking at the blades of grass,crawling insects, and variety of dirt im also overwhelmed, the environment is now crawling with organic material and im shocked after the weekend i had in N.Y.. The terror is shortlived and im comfortable again. But when i come home and i see a black circle on my floor the radius of a coffee cup,then starts to branch out in all directions when i lean over it ,im bothered, but interested in the role i play in their lives. I think like this about my gardening too, when i care for thousands of plants that depend on me for water i become as important as the sun.
2) Blu , the artist Blu i think hes pretty cool,clever,entertaining and prolific. His animations are wild but incredibly creative and thoughtful.
3.)writing. Not like this writing but once in awhile i write a poem or two. Sometimes i want to write stories but i dont, and sometimes i think a journal would be a good idea but i get annoyed thinking about it, but once in awhile i write a poem and comes from a well rounded spot in my brain and in an entertaining and information dense way can sum up some of the topics most important to me, sometimes i can express my thoughts that way alot easier than i can visually,and more organized than i normally would verbally.

No comments:

Post a Comment