Monday, October 10, 2011


Well this week i need to post about 8 years worth of posts i missed....so to start 1) im currently listening to one of my fav. bands..EMMURE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeXXlwAMUg&feature=related soo good, puts me in a much needed moooood!!
2) I have been in and out of my own mind of sorts, back to some tattoo business, i love em and the things people create blow my mind so here is some tattoo art
 3) so more bike stuff, the usual, as far as i can see haha i basically always post at least one video of them


4)Matthew ritchie is basically one of my favorites he is because he basically describes abstract to me in a way that few others do, he says that anything man made cant be, because its just that....man made. he makes sculpture/ installation merge with 2d almost seamlessly, incredible really, i had the honor of seeing his work in person, and being in the middle of it is both overwhelming and beautiful...matthew ritchie





No comments:

Post a Comment