Sunday, October 23, 2011

boobs. breasts. titties.

1. boobs. breasts. titties.       another shout out to katie ott who inspired an amazing painting/mixed media to be made this weekend. the beautiful marks you made in your tit prints reminded me of my paintings and while collaborating i found a new inspiration that has given me so much enthusiasm and excitement for a new direction for my paintings!

2. coldplay.      i love coldplay. i have loved them from the beginning and i am so fucking excited for the new cd tomorrow. coldplay is another band that i jam to while creating. their lyrics are like poetry and their music is so beautiful and inspirational i dance and sing my heart out to them.

3. harry ally. http://harryally.com/        this guy is so talented! he creates these beautiful atmospheres and scenes that are so emotional!! i always wish i could create emotion with application of my paint and the choice of my pallet. i guess i do but not at all like this guy! so fucking beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. Lol, Ali. As we all know by now, nothing is new. I have no problem sharing the tit print, as I certainly was not the creator of it. The best part about titties is that they are all totally different, therefore all tit prints will reflect that. It would be fun if we could get a tit print from everyone in the class (lol guys too). It could be a grand collaborative titty series! Wishful thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This should totally happen. Anyone who has not contributed to the traveling portfolio thus far has to do this.

    ReplyDelete