Monday, October 17, 2011

to the best fucking dog...

i lost one of the best things that has ever happened to me thus far, my dog...since nothing seems to be inspiring me right now i think i'll tell you about her. 10 years ago on a snowy december night my parents got their sons a beautiful, energetic companion...fuck she was soo bad at first chewed everything, ran over everything, jumped, barked, cried.... but soon she settled in as one of us, and reflected everything we were about, she was free spirited and loving, and she brought out something in us that was sooo true and honest...she showed us warmth and love that was more pure than any friend could offer, and she was always a terror to the chickens we owned...4 days ago she was diagnosed with cancer, her tail quit wagging and she said goodbye, it was the only time my family ever saw her that way, as one last hoorah of sorts she wagged her tail at my dad...they put her down today at 6...this is to my little miss ill never forget all those things you have done for me i hope wherever you are that fucking whip of a tail always wags, i know it will, also ill leave your blanket on my bed....i love you lacie....

a video to show the power of one animal...please watch it!!


2 comments: