Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween:)

1. snow- I love snow, except when I have to go places of course. The things I have seen created from snow are always interesting. Snow men have really come a long way. Paper snow flakes are also fantastic, especially the really delicate/intricate cut outs.
2. pumpkin carving- with it being Halloween, more pictures of pumpkins popped up. Its crazy something as simple as a pumpkin can be transformed so drastically. Its too bad pumpkins don't have much of a shelf life.
3. Costumes- this one ties into my own personal work somewhat. Watching everyone wonder around in their costumes is great. I am always amazed at how creative people get with making their outfits. Last year someone was wearing a "Pyramid Head" costume (character from Silent Hill), it freaked me out so much I would not go near that person the entire night.

No comments:

Post a Comment