Thursday, October 13, 2011

influences

-Cynicism,skepticism,and just a general distrust. Dont take the flu shots, dont eat the loupe,or anything from mexico,dont shake hands with people you dont know. wear gloves in NYC. is gluten really that bad,pobably not.Yes Obama is from merica but is he even human,i once heard he was a cactus. By the way i was drugged on friday against my will. The computers will stop.A church group once chased me with pitchforks and torches.My mother forgot to give my frog water for a whole week. Keep a respirator mask in your bag at all times when you go in the city.
-I like 16th c european drawings and prints. Specifically ones that have death with a time peice, the mouth of hell,torture or violence,ship of fools related imagery, fish, devil or strange critters. Some names would be , lucas cranach, martin schongauer, albrecht durer, daniel hopfer, erhard schoen, peiter van der heyden, peiter bruegel.
-unfortunately, deadlines. Im not sure if its that i work well under stress, but i always make myself work under stress. I do procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment