Sunday, September 11, 2011

One of my greatest influences as an artist comes from the tattooing world. Like some of my fav. Paintings on canvas seeing it on skin is literally the place where I enjoy it the most it is an ultimate way to broadcast an artists talent, everyone can see it. My artist is Guy Atchison who is one of the top ten best American artists. His work brings three dimension illusion onto a two dimensional surface. Sometimes he even uses implants to make the illusion even more real.

Second inspiration would have to be bikes I’m attaching a video showing exactly the art of bikes. it shows both the beauty and the artistic side of that sport. also it shows basically how free a person can be just by getting on a bike. things like bike rides prove inspiring to me, they free up my mind and let me think about alot of things that when i'm dealing with my life i dont always think through thoroughly.



lastly listening to music determines how im going to feel during my day, i listento alot of kinds of music and i love thrashing art out to my fav. beats. i love all music equally and am completely open to anything that plays, i never know where i am going to find my next appealing lyrics that tell me how to make the next line. i listen mostly to metal and metalcore music. the powerful screams remind me of wolves howling mixed with an interesting guitar and mixed beats currently my fav. song deals with religion, its called one last breath by the band abandon all ships.....

1 comment:

  1. Great biking video! The cinematography in a few of the mtb vids they make today is pretty inspiring. They are really starting to capture a true beauty within the sport. Great to see someone else gets excited over biking! Have you seen 'Life Cycles'? You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete