Sunday, September 18, 2011

Things and Stuff

Im not sure whether I know how to use this blog or not. I cannot seem to sign in or comment anymore, Whenever i am i not signed in, am signed in or trying to comment.
My suggestion for show title is.
-"Adnando The Bear And Tales From The Kitchen"-
My influences this week are the following.
1. A Story I heard about my previous boss who found a berry he did not recognize so he felt that he must eat it. He had a very purgatative and vomit involved experience for two or three days. Later that year he found another plant with berries he did not recognize so he felt he had to eat.He was warned and reminded of his last experience but went through with it anyway. His experience was similar if not the same as the last one.
2.Odd Nerdrum, people like his work for different reasons, everyone knows what it looks like. I once touched one of his paintings.
3. Koala bears. They spend almost all their lives eating eucalyptus trees.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also deeply moved by the slow, melodic munching of Koala teeth on eucalyptus... Plus they're fuzzy and cute. You really can't go wrong, there.

    That title is probably the most amazing thing I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange. Strange. Koala bears and berries. Alright!!


    Ok I am adding the title to the list.
    thank you Jared.

    ReplyDelete